Re: [RTTY] Dual RX Single Radio

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dual RX Single Radio
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:24:54 -0500
Yes,
I use the K3 with writelog in an SO2V setup using the subrx as the second radio. Don, AA5AU has a description of how to set it up, at www.rttycontesting.com/files/so2v.pdf . His site appears to be down at this time, but he is very good about keeping it working. I'm at work, so I don't have the pdf doc, but can email it to you if you can not get it from Don's site.
Gordon - N1MGO   (n1mgo at arrl.net)