Re: [RTTY] ARRL broadcasts

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL broadcasts
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@myrehall.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:36:19 -0500
As do I.

Like Bill, the CW bulletins are great for propagation and CW practice. Most important, a known constant signal when required, as needed when a person is checking station changes.

As for the PSK, I have heard them deliberately causing QRM, but hey, that just gives me a chance to fine tune my filters and hone my CW skills through the QRM.

73 Eric.
VE3GSI

----- Original Message ----- From: "William G. Lisk"
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL broadcasts

I do. Their various broadcasts are good for code practice, as well as checking equipment and conditions. Having them on their published frequency and on schedule is helpful.
Bill  KC2EMH

Does anybody even listen to the bulletins on CW any more?  73
Tom W7WHY