Re: [RTTY] ARRL Request for Member comment on Proposed HF Band PlanChang

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Request for Member comment on Proposed HF Band PlanChange
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:26:08 -0600
Jeff I sent in my comments to the committee and requested they make the comments and survey results public since they have a track record of not being up front in the past. I don't know if it will go anywhere but at least I vented a little. I also asked if they were accepting non-member input since they claim to
represent all hams.

73,
Ron
K0IDT