Re: [RTTY] Member comment procedure

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Member comment procedure
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:53:41 +0100
Hi all.
Thanks Joe for the pointer and the time frame informations. I didn't care at first, but ... I'd just discovered that even the trial membership to ARRL will permit to add a comment, to vote and comment, about that.

Indeed it seems to me a perfect democracy procedure, not a simple web management pitfall, isn't?

BTW I will add my comment there. This time I will not be that technical as you cleverly suggested Joe. What I would note is much more the usage of Machiavelli's principles. Where any actions will be permitted under to pursuing of scopes and objectives of whoever have the power to do so. Mixing Tech. bands enrichments and automated data stations new assignations - even if there isn't cited bandwidth and speed - is a good Machiavelli's move. I wouldn't get at all into technicalities, there is no technology implications. There is a simple way to bring in from window what was just settled out from the door. Next time the window will become a sliding door ... then a patio ... who knows.

I will do it tomorrow, so I will have time to read here or off list any comments about.

                 73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS I know also that my filings will be just a thin step from theirs wastebasket, but nonetheless in democracy to participate or not isn't an option. :-)