Re: [RTTY] Fw: Mouse performance

To: COURYHOUSE@aol.com, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Mouse performance
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:47:58 -0500

I use a 2/3 size Adesso 3200UB wireless keyboard that has built in track ball and scroll wheel.... coolest thing since sliced bread! I never have to take my hand off the keyboard in CW/RTTY except to tune the RIT knob using Writelog, FT-2000D, and microHam keyer2 when running... no latency what so ever. S+P is a little different in that I have to take my hand off to tune the main tuning knob but it would be cool if I could swap the scroll wheel between freq and rit! My wish for to happen is for writelog authors to let me use the scroll wheel to tune the wheel and %O resets. They promised to put on list to do! I would never go back to a mouse! my 2 cents! lol, Cort K4WI
COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <mailto:rtty@contesting.com>
Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:07 PM
thank you Adrian!
I miss my ps2 ibm keyboard since the del fast computer we use
for editing here has not ps 2 and the ps2 to usb adapters seem to
glitch up I have been using a horrible keyboard... I will go check this
unicomp out!!!

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

In a message dated 3/19/2015 1:03:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,