Re: [RTTY] Help for FT-1000-MP Mark V

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help for FT-1000-MP Mark V
From: John L Merrill <jlmerrill@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:04:59 -0700
Gary:

Someone might correct me but FSK on this radio is actually keyed AFSK like
it was in the FT1000 and FT990. So an open and a closed contact would toggle
an internal audio generator for mark and space tones. You can select LSB or
USB for this. Or you can provide your own external tones via the packet DIN.
I'm not familiar with the microHAM.

73, John n1JM