[RTTY] Last Call

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Last Call
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 09:05:52 -0400
Cutoff for the Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner was the last day of April, but I am
announcing last call for signing up today, as I will be submitting head count
and meal selection to K3LR tomorrow.  If you haven’t yet registered, but still
want to, today is the absolute last day and no meals will be sold at the door.
Please go to http://www.rttycontestdinner.com
<http://www.rttycontestdinner.com/> to register today.

There will be door prizes and Ralph Fedor, K0IR is our featured speaker this
year who will be sharing his DX experiences with us as well as RTTY
contesting/operating tips form “the other side”.

Hope to see you in Dayton!

Fred, WW4LL