Re: [RTTY] DE W7LD JT65 HELP THANK YOU ALL

To: Jack West <w7ldxp@embarqmail.com>, RTTY GROUP <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DE W7LD JT65 HELP THANK YOU ALL
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 20:15:20 -0500
Hey Jack,

Why wait until winter? It's winter in the southern hemisphere and I made my first
ever 160m JT65 contact with summer noise levels, first ever contact on 160m
for that matter. Any time you care to try let me know and I'll get on the band, as
soon as the rain stops here I can...about a week of it and more to come.

73,
Ron
K0IDT