Re: [RTTY] Understanding the N1MM plus dueling CQ function in RTTY So2r

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, reflector RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Understanding the N1MM plus dueling CQ function in RTTY So2r
From: Mark n2qt <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:00:39 -0400
I have used dueling CQs but so far only in Classic NMM.  I usually get
frustrated with
the timing being off so by the end of the contest I shut it off and, using ESM
I right click
each DI window in turn to create my own manual dueling CQ.

I've never been happy with that as it is more tiring to do.

When I did run classic dueling CQs I'd click the call of the answering station
into the
call entry window and then right click to send the message. This sends the
exchange,
I then wait for the response to enter.  I'd use ESC to kill the other rig if
need be. Again
I've never felt happy with this.

Mark. N2QT