Re: [RTTY] Wait...

To: keepwalking188@ac0c.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Wait...
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:14:01 -0400
I think certain of those delays are just because some logging  or other
anomaly occurred and the op is making a manual correction.  In a  smoothly
flowing marco run, anything that disrupts the flow seems to take  forever.
When
this kind of thing happens due to me, I feel bad about  the lag and get all
nervous making the fix because I know the confusion and  uncertainty on the
other end.  I experience it too when it happens to  me.  The agony of dead
air.

73,
Ken, AB1J