[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:28:33 -0400
Ladies & Gents,

I’m looking for a volunteer to take over the organization of the Dayton RTTY
Contest Dinner.  I’ve done it the last two years and my personal involvement in
my businesses does not afford me much free time.  For example, NAQP RTTY this
month was the first Qs I’ve made since March.  If we’re going to continue with
the dinner, we really need someone to step up between now and the end of the
year, because the first week of January, the organizer should start the door
prize solicitation.  I’ve already started the search for the 2016 speaker.

If there is no one that comes forward, Ed, W0YK will try to host a social event
at Dayton with no dinner, no speaker and no door prizes.

If there is someone with interest in continuing the dinner, please contact me
offline and I am happy to provide counsel on what I’ve learned in organizing
the dinner.  We have had almost 70 attendees the past two consecutive years and
I am hopeful that it continues.

73’….Fred, WW4LL