Re: [RTTY] Windows 10 upgrade

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Windows 10 upgrade
From: Michael Schulz <mschulz@creative-chaos.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:31:31 -0700
Hmm .. it seems you did come to a very fast conclusion.

1. There are plenty themes available and colors can be changed.
2. Everybody cried over the loss of the start menu. Now it's back and
everybody bitches about that too?
If you don't like it, why don't you turn on the full screen version? Did you
check out all the options?
3. Haven't tested it and don't use it so can't comment.
4. Is your user account admin?

Overall, this is the best Windows yet. And sooner or later 7 & 8 will be out
of support. So better get going
now while it's free. This will change next year. I have been using Windows
10 now since early 2015 with of
course the occasional glitch due to it being pre-release, but overall very
stable.

I would argue spending less than a day with a new version of an OS hardly
gives you enough time to figure
everything out when there's so much new stuff available.

73 Mike K5TRI