[RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 22:04:07 +0000 (UTC)
Since this directly affects my abilitly to operate FSK, hopefully this is OK
for this forum.
When I bought my Windows 8.1 desktop PC, I installed a 4-port PCI-Express card
(Syba SD-PEX15011). This gave me four legacy serial ports to be used for radio
control, FSK, rotor control, etc. I then relayed my success with this
combination (Windows 8.1 + SD-PEX15011) to this reflector. Now I'm wondering if
anyone who has a SD-PEX15011 card installed has upgraded to Windows 10 and if
the card still works.
If I don't hear from anyone, I may just have to just upgrade and hope for the
best. I would really like to upgrade the shack PC from 8.1 to 10.

Thanks,Don AA5AU