Re: [RTTY] RTTY SO2R "leakage"?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY SO2R "leakage"?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 09:02:45 -0400

If it really bothers you then the answer is simple set the radios to
use different tone sets. 2Tone has unlike MMTTY the ability to use
the sound card with left or right channel for TX so that the RX and
TX tone frequencies for the each radio will be correct.

Or use separate sound cards for each radio.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV