Re: [RTTY] RUCUPRTTY contest

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RUCUPRTTY contest
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 00:22:29 +0200
Hi,

If you go to http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/ and then
to the September Calendar you will find the rules
in English (click on WEB 2).

73 de Jan, SM3CER
SM3CER Contest Service - http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: Bill Turner
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 7:17 PM
To: RTTY Reflector

On Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:42:39 -0500, you wrote:

I set up for this contest in N1MM. However, I cannot find the rules. The web
site given is in Russian and I am unable to find a way to convert to
English. I would like to have the date(s) and time also where to send logs.

Dick    KS0M

REPLY:

Go to:   http://www.qrz.ru/contest/detail/86.html

and in the upper right corner there are icons for different languages.
Click EN for English.   Be patient - the English page is slow to load
and you may have to click the icon several times but eventually you
will get it.

73, Bill W6WRT