[RTTY] A couple of questions

To: Rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A couple of questions
From: THOMAS L GUNTZEL <tom.guntzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:06:12 -0500
With the first major contest just around the corner I have a couple of
operational questions.

1.  Is anyone using the Kenwood 990 in a SO2V configuration.  If so I would
like to find out how you have it set up and how you use it in a contest.

2.  I have several demod units I would like to distribute my received audio to.
 Does anyone use a small audio amp and some kind of distribution gizmo to send
the audio to several different units or have another method other than using a
bunch of splitters.

Thanks for your help

Tom G
K0TLG