[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - invitation to join SWACC Team

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint - invitation to join SWACC Team
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:09:03 -0700
The RTTY Sprint is coming up on Saturday evening.  It is a wild and crazy
contest, sort of like lighting your hair on fire.  You can increase your fun
factor by joining a team for the Sprint, and this is an invitation to join the
SWACC Team this Saturday.  SWACC has won quite a few of these events, but this
time we are pretty shorthanded and need help coming up with a full ten-person
team.

If you would like to join the team, just send me an email.  That’s all you have
to do.  Many thanks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA