[RTTY] NS RTTY: Week 4 of the Ladder this Thursday!

To: "'NS'" <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY: Week 4 of the Ladder this Thursday!
From: K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:45:45 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

Week 3 had our usual collection of stations plus a number of folks that were
likely tuning up for the real Sprint on Saturday. Welcome to K4DXV, KI0I,
N4STG, and probably some others who I did not work. Also a pleasure to work
a number of NSers on Saturday.

The remaining date after this week is: Oct 9 (Oct 2 is skipped due to CQP on
that following weekend).

If you tried the real Sprint and think you need a little more practice
please join us this Thursday.

Dupe rule is in effect for this ladder: same band dupes ok after an
intervening Q.  Don't forget to look around a bit for that new station who
will boost your mult total!

Details are as usual:
Friday, 25 Sept 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 24 Sept 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let
me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR