[RTTY] Thanks

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:19:17 +0000
Hello all,

Just want to say 'thanks' to everyone for their participation in the contest this past weekend.

The thanks really goes beyond just participation, it is also to the contest management for making this one a 'quality' contest. Unlike previous years, there were zero 'frequency fights' that I was either a part of, or ones that I stumbled across.
This is really quite a surprise to me as the bands were super crowded.
in the past, I would occasionally get into a turf war due to nothing more than changes in propagation. Those, although unfortunate, do happen and are explainable. ('Stuff' happens.) But, other than the lack of good 10 meter propagation, it was a pleasure to be operating in this contest.

Nice to hear so many familiar calls, both domestic and DX.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73 de Steve, NR4M
Goat Farm