Re: [RTTY] JA RTTY on 80 during the CQWW

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JA RTTY on 80 during the CQWW
From: Lee Sawkins <ve7cc@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:35:20 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Jeff

I made a handful of contacts with JA on 80. The activity by JA on 80 was very
poor every though propagation was good. I only had 2 answer my CQs. These were
on 3599.5. I also worked a couple between 3570 and 3575 and another few around
3530. I also was called by a couple of UA0s and YB1AR, so propagation was
definitely not the problem. Just lack of activity.

73 Lee VE7CC