[RTTY] Skew dancing(Re: Skimmer spots dropped at VE7CC cluster node)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Skew dancing(Re: Skimmer spots dropped at VE7CC cluster node)
From: Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 10:06:38 +0900
Dear members de JF2IWL

This talking may not fit on this reflector.
I read interesting Lee's busted callsign data as one of RTTY Skimmer.

Then,, How is " Frequensy Busted spots" ?
I was issued a red card by aggregator many times in WW RTTY
" your sdr skews 0.7kHz  on 15m "
But my QS1R with OCXO(0.5ppm/10year)
captures right frequency.all the time.

I call it "Skew Dancing",  It occurs big contests
Why this phenomenon occurs ?

My spot may be jumbled by inaccurate skimmers.
I heard that skew of skimers is calculated by some standard skimer.
but it is not true.

Can these subject be analyzed by actual data like Lee's?
Hope skimmers calibrate SDR and provide right spots.

Dai JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>