Re: [RTTY] JARTS RBN stats (Tomi kallio)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS RBN stats (Tomi kallio)
From: Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:30:27 +0900
de JF2IWL Good morning

Here is analysis of my RTTY skimer server on JATRS by SH5 analyzer.
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2015/2015_jarts_ww_rtty_jf2iwl_skimmer/
8783 stations in 48h may be little fewer than Tomi's result.

In 1,189 unique callsigns,
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2015/2015_jarts_ww_rtty_jf2iwl_skimmer/allcallsigns.htm
Over half stations should be busted or "Caller's Callsign"
, on White and Blue belt (once or twice captured) may be these.

Of course I undesrtand RTTY SkimServ cannot avoid capture caller's call.
and Busted

Pse excuse me Salvo,
I captured you as IW1UN ,IW1QNN etc.
I did not use Master.dta to catch all station.

Dai JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>