[RTTY] More sad news - Rich, KL7RA SK

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] More sad news - Rich, KL7RA SK
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:19:45 +0000 (UTC)
I was informed this morning by Gary, ,KC9GGV, that Rich, KL7RA, passed away
yesterday.
Found this post on the KL2R:
Amateur Radio Contesting from KL2R & Then Some: KL7RA SK

|   |
| Amateur Radio Contesting from KL2R & Then Some: KL7...We learned this
afternoon our wonderful mentor and inspiration Rich Strand KL7RA passed away in
Anchorage after a brief illness.  This is a huge sorrow for the cont... |
|  |
| View on kl2r.blogspot.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Don AA5AU