Re: [RTTY] 2016 Handbook

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2016 Handbook
From: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:15:04 -0500
Will you be doing autograph sessions at Dayton this year?  LOL

Congratulations and Merry Christmas

Rich
K3RWN

On 12/18/2015 4:11 PM, Don AA5AU wrote:
Thanks Jim. It was a total surprise to me. John, W0DC, alerted me back in
August.
The picture was taken in early 2012 after the ARRL RTTY Roundup. That year I
ran SO3R and the picture shows the three radios I used.
I submitted the photo to the ARRL, possibly via Jay, WS7I, to use in the 2012
RTTY Roundup results article in QST. The photo never made it into QST so you
can imagine my surprise to find it on the cover of the handbook.
73, Don AA5AU