[RTTY] BARTG Contest classes

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Contest classes
From: "Tom Magarelli" <wa2pni@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 21:39:53 -0500

Now that I know the time of the contest.

I find this class of entry: SOAB6

The definition states:

Single Operator All Band 6 hour. Entrants in this class must enter a log for
the first 6 hours of their contest operation. If they wish to operate for a
longer period

the remainder of their log must be entered as a separate checklog. Rest
periods may not be less than 3 hours per period.

Entrants may only change band once in any 5 minute period.

Am I correct in thinking I can play in the contest  for 6 hours out of the
24 hours of the contest

As long as I take a rest period for 3 hours anywhere in that 24 hour period.

So I can run for 3 hours take a 3 hour break and run for another 3 hours,
giving me a total of 6 hours in the contest that count towards my score.

I can run for 3 hours on Saturday, sleep & eat and go for 3 more on Sunday
or am I misunderstanding this Contest class.

Thanks,

Tom - WA2PNI