[RTTY] VY1AAA on for NAQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com, K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Subject: [RTTY] VY1AAA on for NAQP RTTY
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:07:02 -0500
I will again be captaining VY1AAA during the NAQP RTTY contest this weekend.
I'm figuring somewhere between 5 and 7 hours, probably less if the propagation is bad. The aurora index is a 2 for tomorrow, so it shouldn't be too bad, but you never
know!

Please do not ask for QSYs; right now, the band switching is tenuous enough that I'd rather not push it. We have a new bandswitching procedure, and I want to get confidence in it before I try and do quick QSYs. I will probably spend most of my time sitting some place calling CQ, so if you point your beam north you may get a surprise! Also listen for the "AA" to come through, long after everyone else is done
transmitting.

If you need YT for anything, logs are posted to LOTW after the submission deadline.

Hope to see lots of you in the contest.

Dennis W1UE