[RTTY] 80 meters

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 80 meters
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:14:17 -0600
Pretty much what Chen said. My comment hasn't shown up yet, hate to be in agreement with the ones opposed.They're mostly emotional and I wasn't aware RTTY was a "spectrum hog" also thought the phone whiners didn't "earn" the spectrum it was taken from other classes by
FCC R&O. Some of those commenters should be retested but that's just me

Ron K0IDT