[RTTY] Re Gary AL9A

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re Gary AL9A
From: Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:07:57 +0100
Sad news.
I was listening his aurora diddling signal on quite each contest @IQ1RY.
Not that much of history as others, but still my slice of it.

Him was that presence that make me happy and greetings usually early
in the morning, 20m, together with JA friends. Long path. Timely also
in the hearth of the night on 40m, short path, but still sounding as
him was.

Him was diddling as a can and thin sounding ... "Gary? ... such a tiny
bell" Just when the 2Tone second decoder, canny, wrote ALOA ?L9A.

We will miss you Gary.

God bless

 RIP

       73 de iw1ayd @IQ1RY  Salvo

PS on a flare, I don't recall during witch contest, even JA's went on
diddling thin into a can, we sad "How many Gary are there out?". Ciao
Gary.