Re: [RTTY] [Bulk] Re: BARTG rule question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [Bulk] Re: BARTG rule question
From: "Simone Wilson" <m0box@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:14:56 -0000
It is I who will reclassify your log if you declare SO2R operation and are in
the wrong section, not the robot. If an entrant chooses to run SO2R and
deliberately enters the wrong section, he is potentially getting a significant
advantage over his fellow section entrants.

Amateur Radio contesting by its very nature confers a level of trust and
honesty that was the norm of yesteryear. These days the world has a very much
dog eat dog attitude but with the face of respectability, and of course the
"who me?" attitude. I believe that Amateur Radio is one of the last (not the
last) bastions of decency left in this world, where fellowship is most
important, where winning isn't everything. OK so it’s a bit "I say old chap"
and British stiff upper lip, but what is wrong with that?