Re: [RTTY] BARTG

To: "'Tom Martin'" <tmartin@chartermi.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 13:43:16 -0500
I think this says it all...

19-Mar-2016 at 1810 UTC
SFI = 90   A = 8   K = 4

I wasn't on last night because of severe weather but this morning 20 was
really poor but it's gotten better. I'm up to 36 contacts!

The 2015 BARTG results are here:

http://bartg.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/hfresults.pl?Contest=BARTG%20HF%20Contest&ye
ar=2015

The reason you couldn't find them is because there is no direct link to them
from the BARTG website that I could find.

73, Don AA5AU