Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend
From: VE3FH <ve3fh@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:49:54 +0000 (UTC)
That's exactly my approach Peter... if a contest has no category that appeals
me I just don't play it, I have never asked a sponsor to alter the rules to fit
my contesting preferences and I am not asking for that now, I was just making a
comment about the "many" categories referred to in the original post.

I'll just shut up now...
73,
Julio VE3FH/K6