[RTTY] FW: Delivery failure (aa5au@bellsouth.net)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FW: Delivery failure (aa5au@bellsouth.net)
From: "charlesjr@afgimail.com" <charlesjr@afgimail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:38:20 -0400

Lotw updated and I dropped down one, now 329 with 333
worked/cfmed. If a country is deleted and you make
honor roll before deletion
does the ARRL take HR away from you when you lose one
that drops you below 329? So I still need one more.
Odd rule. I not worrying about working the next new
one on several bands just when it will come is the
question.

I was rag chewing with Thomas dk3cu who has 354 and
only needs Scarborough for 355. I guess 355 was the
highest number ever.