Re: [RTTY] Re Skimmers

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re Skimmers
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:18:29 -0400
Alex is actively experimenting with several variations on the RTTY Skimmer Server. There are RBN nodes currently running several different versions for statistical comparisons. Please be patient.+

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at