Re: [RTTY] DXA says VK0EK on 40 RTTY

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXA says VK0EK on 40 RTTY
From: John Grimm <john_grimm1450@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 18:29:29 +0000
They certainly had a lot more business last (local) night running RTTY on 30M
than they've had on CW where I think they ran the demand well dry.  I was very
lucky to work them right after Ed and before the masses figured out where they
were listening.  And was an absolutely classic case of the value of running
multiple decoders (MMTTY, DXP38, 2 x 2-Tone) as they weren't easy copy.  I'm
very happy to log them on RTTY and hope they keep focused on getting their digi
QSO percentage up higher.  GL all.