Re: [RTTY] EP2A West of the Mississippi

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EP2A West of the Mississippi
From: Al Hanzl <alhanzl@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:54:40 -0400
I think I recall a comment from the EP team that they saw the success the VK0
team had on 30 meters. But I thought that was mostly CW.
I was able to work Heard on 50 watts with the R7 on 30 CW. But I have had no
such luck with EP2A on 30 RTTY. I have been able to print them several times
here on East coast around 0001-0002
Al
K2AL

Sent from my iPhone