[RTTY] QUAKE(Re: Contest this weekend

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] QUAKE(Re: Contest this weekend
From: Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:19:44 +0900
Dear Members , de JF2IWL

On SP RTTY , Please clear around 7060kHz, Ecuador quake emergency
frequency and 7050 of  Japan's quake.

Pse note Many RTTY skimmer operators (including me) set "notch"
around these segment to avoid interference and confusion.

I set notch aggregator of RTTY skimmer 7030-7070
Then altough my Skimmer caught CQ TEST station in this segment,
these data are not appear on RBN.

Thanks.

Dai JF2IWL , JF2IWL-# (SkimmerServer SSID)

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>