Re: [RTTY] 2016 RTTY Roundup

To: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2016 RTTY Roundup
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:01:59 +0000
I Jim let me the 1st to welcome you to Missouri.  Branson is a wonderful
area.  I am looking forward to you being part of the Missouri RTTY crowd.
Scott congratulations on your 1st place MO low power.  My buddy AB0RX got
1st place MO in High Power and I got 1st Place MO in Unlimited.
It is nice to see so many MO RTTY stations on.
Except for the 1st RTTY Roundup, I have been in everyone.  No too much
competition in those early years.

Joe K0BX St. Louis MO

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
Honor Roll Phone
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.