Re: [RTTY] [N1MMLoggerplus] MMTTY 75 Baud TX problem

To: N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [N1MMLoggerplus] MMTTY 75 Baud TX problem
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 16:19:03 -0400

On 5/26/2016 10:35 AM, Rory n6oil@arrl.net [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Then Joe does he just need uncheck the the 45.45 baud boxes in MMTTY
then?

As long as he does not recall a profile that "Fix 45.45 baud" checked.
The proper way to fix the problem is to recall each profile (one at a
time), uncheck the "Fix 45.45 Baud" box then save the modified profile
(Profiles(S) -> Assign Menu) to over write the original profile.

It is likely that one will want to create a couple of profiles (e.g.,
"Standard" and "Fluttered (FIR)") that specify 75 baud so it is not
necessary to change the "Baud" setting on the "Decode" tab (Option |
Setup MMTTY | Decode) every time the profiles are changed.

I would recommend two complete sets of profiles - one for 45.45 baud
and one for 75 baud - that could be saved and recalled using Profiles
-> Load from file and Profiles -> Save to file (in the MMTTY DI) based
on the contest "speed."

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

Then Joe does he just need uncheck the the 45.45 baud boxes in MMTTY then?
Because that's all I had to do beside run the ESTFSK64 on my RigBlaster.

Rory