[RTTY] PTT signal not reaching rig

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PTT signal not reaching rig
From: "Phil" <wa2lxe@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 13:57:49 -0400
FSK transmissions do not key the transmitter.

Using new PC, new N1MM+/MMTTY/EXTFSK, two new West Mtn Radio USB/serial
cables and drivers, old Rigblaster Pro and old IC-7700.

Previous station setup with old PC and true serial cables worked fine.

Rig control works - using RB port B (same as before).

When attempting to transmit RTTY using RB port A, following occurs.

On the RB the green CS LED goes on, the red PTT LED goes on and the red FSK
LED blinks with the data but the rig is not put in transmit.  All return to
normal when the transmission finished.  If I manually activate the
transmitter the RTTY signal is sent out.

For some reason PTT is not reaching the transmitter.

I know this sounds like a RB problem but I'm using it in the same
configuration as the previous setup.

Appreciate any assistance that can be offered.

Thank you.

Phil

WA2LXE

wa2lxe@optonline.net <mailto:wa2lxe@optonline.net>