Re: [RTTY] Field Day - RTTY Top-10 or Top-100

To: Jim Hooper <k9qjs@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day - RTTY Top-10 or Top-100
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 06:51:33 -0700
hi all - Speaking with some inside knowledge, if you can put together a
story about RTTY participation in Field Day, I know the people who write
the FD article will be interested - considering the question of "is RTTY
worth it?" seems to come up every year. Please keep that in mind. Have fun!
73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com