[RTTY] July NAQP-RTTY team

To: rtty@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] July NAQP-RTTY team
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:13:44 -0400
Hi,

I'm putting together a team, the Baud Boyz, for the July NAQP-RTTY and need
 three more members in addition to KK4HEG and myself.

We're a team of small stations with simple wire and vertical  antennas.  If
you are an experienced RTTY contester with limited antennas,  stuck on a
small city lot or hampered by HOA restrictions and can run  100w and put in
the full 10 hours, we'd like to have you join us.

The rules are at: http://www.ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf

Let me know.  I'll sign up the team and all you have to do is submit  your
Cabrillo log.

If you are interested please reply directly to me, off the  reflectors.

73,
Ken,  AB1J