[RTTY] Windows 10 Question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Windows 10 Question
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:49:34 -0500
I have desktops running WindowsXP, Vista, and System 7. Microsoft has been
badgering me for months to install the free upgrade from Windows 7 to
Windows 10. My concern is that some of my ham software might not work on
Windows 10, e.g. DX Atlas, HamCAP, IonoProbe, W6EL Prop, DXPWin 3.0,
DigiPan, etc. Does anyone have direct experience with these programs in a
Windows 10 environment? I've heard that sound card digital modes can be
challenging with Windows 10.  I have until the end of the month to decide
whether or not to upgrade. Would I be better off to keep Windows 7 for the
ham shack?

Nelson, KU0A