Re: [RTTY] Please welcome our new Moderator/Administrator

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Please welcome our new Moderator/Administrator
From: "Erik - K5WW" <k5ww@coyotearc.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 23:13:33 -0500
Oh, Jim's got some seriously big shoes to fill! But I know you can do it :-)

And thanks to you, Bill. You've always done a fine, level-headed job here,
gracefully taking care of a few bad Marks and spaces when needed. Of course,
we were expecting that, given the small fortune you got paid to do it...

See you on my screen, desert rat! 73,

Erik - K5WW