Re: [RTTY] Thanks Bill

To: dezrat@outlook.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Thanks Bill
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:06:58 -0400
Roger that.  Thanks, Bill.  Live long and prosper.

Almost everything I learned about RTTY came from the reflector while you
were the boss man (I got on RTTY in 2008).  To this day, I've never  seen
another RTTY station or operation, nor have I talked face-to-face with  another
RTTY op.  For all I know, RTTY contesting is a giant Turing Test  which
most folks seem to pass.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-07-27 5:18:47 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,