Re: [RTTY] AL-80B Or KPA500 for RTTY Contesting

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AL-80B Or KPA500 for RTTY Contesting
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 23:01:36 +0100
SPE Expert 1.3K-FA. 2 full radio inputs with RS232, ALC and keying plus SO2R
input, 4 antennas and will run 800 watts on RTTY with no temperature
problems.
That was my choice after trying Quadra and Acom.

The biggest difference here was the ability to instantly band change without
that tuning up on my old 4CX1000 amp.

John GW4SKA