Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] MMTTY & 2TONE win 10 64 bit

To: "'[WriteLog]'" <writelog@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] MMTTY & 2TONE win 10 64 bit
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 10:57:17 -0500
Leave WriteLog installed where it is. That is the correct location.

Which DC3HB installer are you referring to? There is a new installer on the
3rd Party Downloads page on the WriteLog website:

http://writelog.com/downloads/third-party

Look for the file dc3hb_writelog_1210.exe. Download and run this file.

1. You cannot find MMTTY? MMTTY should be installed at C:\ham\mmtty.

2. For 2Tone, make sure "Add -C (Off for 2Tone)" is not checked in WriteLog
Setup XMMT.ocx setup screen

3. Does MMTTY work with XMMT.ocx? Open WriteLog XMMT.ocx and look at the
upper left hand side of the screen. Does it say connected?

4. Again, make sure "Add -C (Off for 2Tone)" is not checked in WriteLog
XMMT.ocx setup screen.

Don AA5AU