Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Plaques

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Plaques
From: Dave Barr <recordupe@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:01:22 -0400
Ed

Thanks to you and to FlexRadio Systems for the WPX QRP NA plaque. First plaque I've ever received, so it is very much appreciated.

73,

Dave, K2YG

From: "Ed Muns"<ed@w0yk.com>
To:<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2016 CQ WPX RTTY Plaques Shipped

All the plaques for the 2016 CQ WPX RTTY Contest were shipped today, both
domestic and international.  For a list of plaques, showing recipients and
sponsors, please seehttp://www.cqwpxrtty.com/plaques.htm.

Next up is the 2016 CQ WW RTTY Contest.  If you'd like to support RTTY
contesting by sponsoring a plaque for this contest please contact me.  It is
a fine way to express your passion for RTTY contesting.

73,
Ed W0YK
CQ RTTY Contests Director