Re: [RTTY] Soundcard Interface shootout?

To: "RTTY contest group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Soundcard Interface shootout?
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:04:07 -0500
Peter,

I went down this road. Ready to build my own, having built a basic box the first go around. How hard can it be? The answer is that the more advanced your needs become, the more complex this project can become until the point where those overpriced interfaces don't look nearly as overpriced as you may have initially thought.

http://www.ac0c.com/main/page_gear_mods_microham_mk2_so2v.html

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie