[RTTY] 30 Meters RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 30 Meters RTTY
From: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:53:18 -0400
Sometime, in the near future, I plan on attempting to increase my DX and WAS
count. I plan on doing a "contest" style operation, as I have no interest in
rag chewing. I plan on operating on/about 10.130 between 1030-1230 UTC. The
time can be adjusted to accommodate those that do not have propagation between
1030-1230 UTC. I will gladly accommodate anyone needing KY, via eQSL, LoTW, or
direct, with SASE. eQSL and LoTW uploads will be monthly. I do not participate
in either the outgoing, or incoming bureau.

On an other note: I notice that Makrothen site is considerably different than
the last time I visited it. Anyone have any "direct" knowledge if Makrothen
contest is still on, for this weekend?

C'ya, Shelby

As I don't have an iPhone, nor an iPad, sent from my PC