Re: [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest
From: Bob WB2COY <wb2coy@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 14:25:32 +0000
That figures.... just as the band conditions are improving! I will be on
the bands, operating like I never heard this. I hope others will be
there, too. We are, after all, operating contests to improve our
operating skills, and to verify that our equipment is working properly,
right? So, nobody compiles scores and gives out a certificate! Big deal!
I will know how my 'score' was achieved, and can compare it to other
years in the same time period. That's all that matters to me.

73 Bob WB2COY